Sunday, May 7, 2017

PARTNER SEARCH

Hello everyone, in my last post, let's remember, I converted my open educational project into a collaborative project. Through the activities we had the children have to work as a team and collaborate with other schools to compare information and learn from each other. But why should only children work cooperatively? Teachers should also be an example and for this, there are people who have created educational projects for teachers, in which everyone presents their project and others can help, give ideas, evaluate, ect. In this way we also learn from our mistakes and we can create projects more interesting for our students.

Then you will see a video that I created through WeVideo because I would like to be part of the project of the blog "Tertulias con sabor a chocolate". I love the project that they carry out and I think it would be a fantastic idea to incorporate it into my educational project. I hope I can be part of it!

To make the video I have recorded through the phone and edited it with the application that I have already mentioned. To be able to do the elevator pitch I have created a template that you will see below.




No comments:

Post a Comment